MOST EXPENSIVE CLASSIC CARS
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO Berlinetta – This 1964 beauty was sold at the pebble Beach in California for a staggering $38m.
- 1957 Ferrari 335S Spider – Built in 1957 this sports car was driven many times in many races before it was sold off at an auction in Paris for $35m
- 1954 Mercedes-Benz Silver Arrow – Only 14 machines of this car brand were ever made. This specific car driven by Juan Fangio and it was sold for a whooping $29m in an auction in West Sussex, United Kingdom
- 1956 Ferrari 290 MM – Enzo’s personal favourite car at the time it was created, this machine was later sold off in New York in December 2015 for $28m
- 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciale – Another Ferrari on the list, which was created in 1964, and only 3 of them were ever produced. What made the car so unique was the fact that it was hand built and was later sold off in California for $26m
- 1955 Jaguar D-Type – This has gone down as the most expensive British car ever sold at an auction. It has quite a history when it comes to British races and it was sold in California for $21m
- 1939 Alfa Romeo Lungo Spider – The oldest car in this list so far. This grand Italian automobile is the most expensive pre-World War 2 car ever sold and it fetched an impressive $19m at an auction in California.
- 1962 Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato – This car was doing at least 153 mph at the time of inception and by those standards it was considered the fastest car of that time. It was auction off for $14m in 2015.
- 1998 McLaren F1 – This sporty car was the most fabulous super car when it came out at the close of the last century; it came out during the era where the obsession with super cars was reaching a new high. It was sold for $13m