When it comes to classic cars the aspect of being rare is not foreign, some of these cars were made in so limited a number that some are considered to be extinct. Some of the rarest classic cars of all time include
- Rolls-Royce 15hp – This is the oldest and the most rarest in this list. Created in 1904 this vintage machine was the first ever made by in the Rolls line, only 6 of them were ever produced and only one exists on the planet now. It can be found in museums only.
- Ferrari 250 GT Spyder Convertible – This is the rarest of all Ferrari cars hence it is super unique since Ferrari models are so many that one cannot count. Only one version of this car was ever manufactured.
- Aston Martin Bulldog – It was produced in 1979 just as a test model, the actual plan was to produce at least 25 of them to see how they will do in the market but that plan failed to come through which made this car the only one ever made.
- Packard Panther – Built in 1954 for the purpose of it being a show car and showcasing it at a car show. Only 4 versions of this car were ever manufactured and only one was a convertible. At the time of writing this only 2 of these remain
- Porsche 916 – Made in 1972 only 11 cars of this model were made, they were discontinued because they had a very steep price tag that discouraged buyers from getting it and due to this the company decided to replace it with a more cheaper version, the 911 model.
- Dodge Coronet Convertible – The most rare American muscle car that saw only 4 of them produced in 1967 and 1970. Nothing about the aesthetic form of this car makes it unique, the rarity of it is what makes people fawn over it